Saturday, August 28, 2010

BMW S1000RR Review|Modification

REVIEW AND MODIFICATION OF BMW S1000RR tuned by AC Schnitzer BMW S1000RR by AC Schnitzer
BMW S1000RR by AC Schnitzer
BMW S1000RR by AC Schnitzer
Now you may wonder what’s new at this tuned BMW S1000RR by Ac Schnitzer. Well, it comes with adjustable handlebars, adjustable clamp, brake and clutch levers, a carbon fiber exhaust silencer which looks awesome on this motorcycle, crash bungs, performance air-filter and a number plate hanger.

At the moment, the price is unknown but if I would be looking for a BMW S1000RR and I would hear this news, I must say that I would think a lot about it and I would probably buy this tuned motorcycle.

AC Schnitzer has been fettling BMW for years and the S1000RR is the latest machine to be tweaked – just not in the obvious performance enhancing ways.

The biggest change is the fitment of new adjustable handlebars and yoke which swop the clip-ons for a straight bar and have an adjustable clamp.